TubeRanker takes the privacy of all user and customer data very seriously.
As part of this responsibility, we are sharing with you the details of what data we collect, how we collect it and how we use it.
When we refer to TubeRanker, we are referring to the business operated by SEOptimer Limited, the owner and provider of this website tuberanker.com, and the entity which controls the data being collected.
The data we collect
TubeRanker collects data explicitly provided by you in the course of using the website, which may be personal data. This includes:
- Account information such as Name, Email Address and Password
- Billing and Payment information such as Credit Card details and Billing Address
- Invoicing information such as Company Name
- YouTube Tool Data - Any information inputed into the offered SEO and productivity tools such as the Keyword Tool, Rank Tracker, including keywords, title, video descriptions, tags and hashtags, YouTube Channel and Video URLs.
- Customer support data – Such as ticket information and name and email address if provided
TubeRanker also collects data automatically when you use our product and services, such as:
- Your use of the website and products such as pages browsed to and login behaviour and duration
- Device and connection information such as device type, browser type, connection geography, operating system
- Information about how you arrived to our website, such as referrer website, or search keywords used
How we use the data we collect
- To enable secure account login and authentication
- To provide the specific functions and services of the TubeRanker Basic and Advanced products as advertised on this site
- To perform customer billing and record transactions
- To provide invoices to your with your company information
- To provide customer support including resolving billing issues, responding to bugs or problems or assisting with general knowledge queries
- To send service related notifications about problems, incidents or important account related information
- To verify accounts for safety and security
- To market, promote, and drive engagement of our products. We may from time to time send promotional communications via email, or through adverts on other websites and platforms like Facebook and Google. These communications are aimed at maximizing what you get from TubeRanker's products. At any time, you can control whether you receive communications as described below in”Opt-out of communications”.
- To measure the success of, and improve our products and services
Google User Data
Your supplied Google User Data is used only for the purposes of providing the Services to you, and not for any other purpose.
Your Google account is only accessed through explicit authorization and permission provided by you via the Google Authentication dialog on the 'YouTube Accounts' page.
We use this authorization to:
- Identify and retrieve all YouTube accounts linked to the Google Account, for the purpose of connecting one of these accounts to our app
- Retrieve general YouTube channel & video information and analytics for the purpose of displaying the ‘Performance’ and ‘Recommendations’ pages, including:
- Channel Title, Description, Description Length, Categories, Tags, Brand Account Status, Community Tab Status, Banner, Trailer, Featured Sections, Subscribers, Number of Videos, Monetization Status (Subscribers and Watch Time)
- Video Titles, Descriptions, Length, Categories, Hashtags, Durations, Thumbnails, Likes, Comments, Views and Subscribers Gained
Your authentication data is stored securely and never shared with third parties.
Account data is cached for the purposes of connectivity to YouTube APIs, and for display performance.
You can request deletion of your account and any cached data via our support email support at tuberanker.com.
We will retain any data you submit for as long as TubeRanker deems it necessary to provide adequate service to users, unless explicitly requested by a user to be deleted
Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for profit or marketing.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Third party websites and services
TubeRanker may from time to time, employ the services of other parties to conduct processes necessary for the operation of the website.
The providers of such services have access to certain data provided by users of this website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Controlling use of your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by TubeRanker.
You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by TubeRanker at any time.
You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of TubeRanker.
You have the right to be removed from marketing communications.
The above data requests can be actioned by TubeRanker staff via the Livechat widget located on the website, or by emailing directly at support at tuberanker.com.
For any other questions or concerns relating to the use of your data while using TubeRanker, you are also welcome to enquire at the above channels.
The first time you access the TubeRanker website, cookies will be stored on your computer.
TubeRanker has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
We use this predominantly to ‘remember’ the session information for signed up users, so that they are automatically logged in for convenience, and for website analytics functions mentioned in the ‘how we use the data we collect’ section.
We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how TubeRanker is protecting your information